AC Inductor is specified for the AC electrical circuit, there are three-phase AC inductors and single-phase AC inductors. AC inductor and capacitor are connected in series to form a non-power compensation device.
- The operating frequency of the AC inductor is 50/60 HZ
- Single-phase AC inductor and 3-Phase AC inductor for different requests
- The fasteners of the core column of the AC inductor are made of non-magnetic materials to ensure that the reactor has a low-temperature rise
- CE, UL certificated
Advanced VPI Process
After the coil and iron core of the inductor are assembled together, they go through the process of pre-baking-vacuum impregnation-heat curing. The H-level impregnating paint is used to make the coil and iron core of the inductor firmly combined. The noise during operation is greatly reduced, and it has a very high heat resistance level, which can ensure that the inductor can operate safely without noise at high temperature
Non-Power Compensation in The Circuit
The series inductor and the electrical group are connected in series to form a non-power compensation installation. At present, the main functions are as follows:
1. Restrict or even eliminate the effect of the electrical appliance group on the system coordination wave when no series of electrical appliances are installed;
2. Reduce the closing inrush current and inrush frequency of the electrical group, so as to protect the circuit equipment and electrical appliances;
3. Reduce the sub-harmonic voltage on the bus and provide high power;
4. Limit the access of harmonic currents higher than this order, effectively suppress high-order harmonics and protect electrical appliances;
5. Reduce the discharge current value of the healthy electrical group to the faulty electrical group, so as to protect the electrical appliances;
|Aluminum wire vertical winding
Q1: What’s the main difference between an AC inductor and DC inductor?
A1: The AC inductor is applied in the AC circuit, the DC inductor is applied in the DC circuit, and there is a single-phase and three-phase AC inductor, but only a single-phase DC inductor.
Q2: What’s the function of the AC inductor?
A2: Limit the inflow of harmonic currents higher than this order, effectively suppress high-order harmonics, and protect equipment in the circuit.
What is the AC Inductor？
AC inductor is also called AC inductor for power coordination. Its main function is to prevent harmonic interference in the power grid. It is required that its own distributed capacitance should be small, and its own resonance point should avoid the suppression frequency range, so as to reduce the interference voltage, but also ensure that the power frequency voltage drops below 2%, and the power consumption should be small